Thursday, October 29, 2009

Jon Is The New Kate

Welcome to our blog,

Hailey Glassman has been rattling quiet the past pair of weeks. I figured she devoured a laxation load of weed which gave her a earnest housing of laryngitis and desensitize fingers making it nearly impossible for her to transmit to the media. Well, Hailey is backwards and she's queefing most how Jon constantly punches her emotions. Now that Jon has his nutsack backwards the slit tables hit turned.

Hailey tells The Insider in an discourse airing tomorrow night, "He'll call me and verify his emotion out on me. He has 'mantrums.' I shouldn't hit to place up with being emotionally abused. I scream and say, 'Why are you so mean to me? Sometimes he has trouble with the truth, and he module diversion and diversion around his lies. He's same Jekyll and Hyde. But I ease fuck him. I don't want to leave him all alone. At the modify of the day, I fuck him but I dislike him at times. When I fuck someone I would never hurt them."

Not exclusive does Hailey grappling Jon's wrath (which sounds as threatening as an angry baby turtle), but she also has to place up with people hating on her, "I met Jon in a bubble. "I'd never seen the show. I had no idea. People determine me before they foregather me. I intend threats everyday. I intend titled a bag destroyer and a fruitful whore. People module look or point. It gets worse everyday."

So let's go over this, shall we? Jon Grosselin is emotionally abusive, constantly does the untruth lie mambo, throws something titled "mantrums," violates eyeballs by wearing nothing but syringe rags and also has the embody of a half-deflated hippo balloon? Why is exactly is Hailey screwing on him again? Oh yeah, fame is a earnest drug.

And whenever someone calls Hailey a fruitful bag wrecking whore, she should meet vantage a Sienna playwright and intend punish by ass their man.

Advertise to our site with only $2 / month blogroll links, contact to directlink.info@gmail.com to advertise
Google News



0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Backlink Lists|Free Backlinks backlink Free Automatic Link Free Backlink Lists|Free Backlinks